Please follow the instructions below with extreme caution and care. Do not use excessive force when repairing your unit.
- Remove the top cover of the device.
- There are six screws inside the device. Locate and remove the 6 screws.
- Remove any I/O cards from the device.
- Remove the ultimo card (located on bottom right of device).
- With extra caution, locate the DSP board (there are two screws on board) and carefully remove it by wiggling the board gently.
- Move the removed boards to the new main board.
- Secure the DSP board with the two screws.
- Secure the 6 screws into the new unit, then re-insert your I/O cards and place the top cover on.
- Your main board has now been replaced.