Removing the module
- Power off the device and disconnect any network/USB connections.
- Remove the top lid covering the I/O cards by removing the three thumbscrews (2 back, 1 side).
- Use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the top plate. (Total 10 screws: 2 back, 2 side, 3 side, 3 flat head phillips screws top-front).
- From the back of the device, remove the Ethernet/Dante module by unscrewing the screws that hold the card in place from the body.
5. Once removed, pull the Dante card outwards through the back of the device. Set aside.
Installing the module
- Re-insert the new module in the same manner the Dante card was removed. From the back of the device, slide the card through the empty slot.
- Make sure the Dante card is locked into place with the mainboard.
- Once secure, screw in the Phillips flat head screws, connecting the backplate of the Dante card to the chassis.
- Align the top plate to the device and screw on the top plate. (Total 10 screws: 2 back, 2 side, 3 side, 3 flat head phillips screws top-front).
- Slide the top lid covering the I/O cards and screw in the three thumbscrews (2 back, 1 side).
- The device is ready to be used.
Note: The Dante card must be configured properly in Xilica Designer. Please click here for further instructions.