If your NeuPanel Mini device is incorrectly detected in Xilica Designer, please perform a Firmware Recovery.
- Download the latest Firmware file from the Xilica website.
- Connect the device to Xilica Designer using USB and Ethernet connection.
- In Network View, highlight the device block. Go to Device Management > Neutrino/Uno/Rio USB Firmware Recovery > CPU Board Firmware Recovery
- Select the correct firmware file.
- Once the Firmware file is selected, Xilica Designer will ask the specific model of your device. (i.e Mini S4, S8, K1, K4, S4K1)
- Follow the remaining steps.
- Once the Firmware Recovery has completed, the device should reboot itself. After reboot, the device will appear in Xilica Designer's Network View.