If you are having trouble connecting your XPanel control, please complete the following steps.
- Make sure that your X Series processor has the latest firmware version (v9.10).
- On your computer, navigate to the XConsole_v9 folder.
- Replace the original xpanelv2.hex with this file.
- Re-do the firmware upgrade procedure for the XPanel device.
- Re-program the XPanel.
- Enter the correct IP Address, Gateway and Subnet mask information in both the software and the XPanel.
Tips: Set the device IP Address to be the same first 3 group of digits as your computer IP Address but change the last group of digits. (Ex. Computer IP Address: 192.168.1.254 , Manual Device IP Address: 192.168.1.XXX - where X is any value from 0-254)
The Subnet is: 255.255.255.0
The Gateway is the same first 3 groups of digits as your computer Address with the last number being 1. (Ex. Computer IP Address: 192.168.1.254 , Device Gateway is: 192.168.1.1)
- The XPanel control is now connected.