If you are having trouble running the XLink software after installation, please complete the following:
- On your computer, navigate to the C Drive.
- You will see a folder labelled X-Link.
- Open the X-Link folder.
- In the folder, you will see a startup.xst file.
- Delete the startup.xst file.
- Start the XLink software.
If the XLink software is still not running, there may be an older application interfering with the newer version. In the Program files, remove X86 and start the XLink software.
Lastly if all fails, please try installing XLink on a different computer.