To share a Xilica Designer project file with another user, make sure that your file is first saved onto your computer.
To save your project file,
- Navigate to the "File" tab at the top left of the software.
- Select "Save As...." to save the project as a new project file, or select "Save" if a project file is already created.
Saved project files have an extension of .pjxml.
- Exit Xilica Designer and navigate to the location of the saved file.
- Right click the file and compress the file into a .zip file.
- Send the .zip file to the designated user.