To password protect Solaro QR1, click here.
Password protect the Neutrino/Uno Series DSP
To set a password for the DSP device, open Xilica Designer's Network View. Right click the device block and select "Device Setup". In the General tab > Device Security heading, click "Add Password".
Enter a password for your device.
You may also "Clear Password" for the device.
IMPORTANT: Please choose a memorable password and record the password in a memorable location. If a device password is lost, the device will need to be reset. (Instructions listed below)
Locked devices will display in Network View with a closed padlock.
To Login or Logout (Unlock or lock) the device,
right click the device in Network View.
Select "Login to Device" or "Logout to Device".
The device will display in Network view accordingly.
Locked device recovery
If a device is locked with a password, the device will need to be reset.
- Power down the unit.
- At the back of the unit is an IP Reset button.
- Using a small, pointed object, push in and hold down the IP Reset button.
- Holding the IP Reset button, power up the unit.
- Wait 10 seconds and release the IP Reset button.
- Allow the device to power on completely. This may take several minutes.
- Once the device is completely powered on, it will display In Xilica Designer's Network View as connected and online.
- Notice that the pad lock icon on the device module has been removed. The device is now unlocked.