In Xilica Designer, Neutrino/Uno/Rio Series projects are purposely separated from Solaro Series projects due to the different DSP architectures.
A replacement for Rio Series is called XIO Series. XIO Series are a modular, Dante-interface Series that allows users to use Solaro Series devices with XIO Dante devices in the same project.
However there is a work around for using Rio Series in a Solaro project.
1. Drag & drop a "Dante Enabled Device" from the Component Library menu onto the work area. The Dante Enabled Device can be found under Other System Components > User Defined Devices > Dante Enabled Device.
2. Configure the number of Dante Input and Output channels in the Object Property menu.
3. Connect the Dante signal wiring to set up the Dante connection.
4. Once configured, check your device connection in Network View. Your device must be connected and online in order to map your device.
5. Go back to Project View and Right click your device. Select "Map to Physical Device" and select the device you would like to map to.
6. Before going online you must save your project.
7. At the top-centre of Project View, click "Load Design to Device(s)". A pop-up window will appear. Select the devices you would like to load the design to. Please wait for the design to be loaded into your devices.