The hardware architecture, control protocol and functions of Neutrino Series and Solaro Series processors are very different. Therefore the two processor series must be separated into two project files.
• Neutrino Series are a fixed I/O architecture DSP.
• Solaro Series are a modular I/O architecture DSP.
• Solaro Series can store up to 200 presets whereas Neutrino can only store 70.
• Solaro Series can support up to 64 preset triggers whereas Neutrino can only support 8.
• Solaro Series support Power ON preset which is not available for Neutrino. This function automatically recalls a Preset when the device is booted up.
• Solaro has a built-in Project Scheduler.
• Solaro has no fan. (No fan noise)